Giving Tuesday Now is an opportunity for us to celebrate the global impact of IBWPPI and encourage our friends, neighbors and relatives to make a donation of any amount to our organization. Remember whether we’re giving our time or funds, every act of generosity counts! Why wait? You can get a head start and make an online donation today.
How You Can Help:
1) Spread the word! Tell your friends and family to support Giving Tuesday and make a donation. You can download the images here and post them online.
Sample Social Media Post:
Mark your calendar for #GivingTuesdayNow on 5/5! Support the International Black Women’s Public Policy Institute. They are creating the next generation of global leaders and changing the lives of women and families in communities at home and abroad. You can give right here: http://bit.ly/2Q8Z4Lk .
Your help will assist us in many areas including:
- Providing more food and basic supplies for young women in dire need through our Care Package Project.
- Providing more cash stipends, boots and emergency items to Bahamian families recovering from Hurricane Dorian.
- Continuing the support of women in Ghana through health education and economic empowerment. Help us increase our investments in a women’s medical clinic and female empowerment group in a village in Kumasi, Ghana.
- Expanding our support for a basic, quality education through our Reading Room Initiative in Bermuda, the Bahamas, and Ghana.
Watch Our Story
IBWPPI started 10 years ago in the spirit of global unity and sisterhood. Our mission is to connect and advocate for Black women globally through acts of kindness and public policy. Watch our story and consider making a donation today.